Amazon Brand – Amazon Elements B Complex High Potency 83 Whole Food Cultured Vegan 65 Capsules 2 Month Supply
Contains eight B vitamins thiamin riboflavin niacin B6 folate B12 biotin and pantothenic acid
How It’s Made
B Complex Details
A solution of B vitamins molasses from beets and live yeast is added to a fermentation chamber. The yeast reproduces and increases its natural micronutrients. The enriched yeast is filtered to remove water excess nutrients and inorganic material. The filtered material is pasteurized to remove impurities and microbial contamination. The pasteurized material is roller dried then ground to a powder. The final product is capsuled bottled and available after passing our potency purity and integrity testing.
Meet Our Manufacturer
We chose our manufacturer Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS) because of their 20 years of experience in the world of vitamins and dietary supplements. Located in Chandler Arizona ANS is known for their high quality standards and thorough evaluation of products and ingredients at every stage. From raw materials to finished goods their rigorous program ensures that you receive a high quality unadulterated product that you feel good about taking.
Located in Chandler AZ
Learn about the ingredients in this supplement where they come from and what purpose each one serves.
Used as the source of B Complex it is the product of fermentation of yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) molasses from beets and a solution of B vitamins. From Estonia
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Made from a methyl transfer reaction our methylcobalamin is used as a bioavailable source of B12. From China
See all ingredients
Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
Holds seals and protects the formula. From Mexico France China
Organic Rice Hull Concentrate
Prevents the formula from caking.From USA
Still have questions?
- Where is this product manufactured?
- The final product is manufactured in Arizona USA by Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS). To see where the ingredients originate check the ingredients section. Most of our products use ingredients from around the globe.
See all questions and answers
- How long are supplements potent?
- Supplements degrade naturally over time at varying rates. We test our supplements potency after each production and include those results on the certificate of analysis. This means that the potency for your bottle may be lower than appears on the certificate of analysis depending on its age. To ensure you get the most from our product we designed our shelf life to account for this.
- What does high potency mean?
- High potency means that more than two thirds of the active ingredients in this supplement provide at least 100% of the recommended daily value.
- How did you verify the safety and quality of this product?
- We developed a robust program that includes testing the raw materials and finished products for integrity (microbial heavy metal and chemical) purity (identity and authenticity) and potency (concentration of ingredients) to ensure their safety and quality.
- How did you establish the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Amazon Elements quality standards are based on industry practices state and federal guidelines and consultation with scientific research and analysis in addition to risk assessment of the raw materials products and manufacturing facility.
- Who tests the supplement?
- We use the ANS state of the art facility as well as ISO accredited third party labs to validate the potency purity and integrity of our products. Each lab is responsible for performing different tests.
- What is an ISO accredited lab?
- Accreditation is the formal recognition by an independent body that a lab operates according to international standards developed by ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
- Is this the certificate of analysis for my supplement?
- The certificate of analysis on this page is from our latest batch of product. You can access the certificate for your supplement by scanning the barcode on the bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app click the camera icon in the search bar and scan your bottle’s barcode.
- How do I access the certificate of analysis for my bottle?
- This can be accessed through the code located on the front of your bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app tap the camera icon in the search bar and scan the barcode on your bottle.
- What percentage of this product is whole food cultured?
- 83% of this product is cultured from whole food.
- What is the difference between a supplement in a capsule and a tablet?
- A capsule is used as the vessel to hold a powdered supplement formulation. The formulation remains a powder inside the capsule whereas in a tablet the supplement formulation is compressed. .
- Does this supplement contain allergens?
- This supplement is free of the eight ingredients designated as major food allergens by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004. These ingredients are: milk eggs fish crustacean shellfish tree nuts peanuts wheat and soybeans.
- Is the capsule made from animal gelatin?
- No. No animal products are used to create this product.
- I took this supplement and now I feel sick. What should I do?
- Please contact your health care practitioner. You can also call our customer service at 877 485 0385 or send a letter to the address listed on the bottle to report any adverse event you experienced as a result of taking this supplement.
Contains eight B vitamins thiamin riboflavin niacin B6 folate B12 biotin and pantothenic acid 83 whole food cultured 65 capsules 2 month supply taken daily at the listed serving size Made in a Good Manufacturing Practices facility An Amazon brand Manufacturer: Amazon Fulfillment Services Inc ; Model: ; MPN: ; Part Number: ; UPC: 842379103612; Color: ; Brand: Amazon Elements; Department: ; Size: 65 count; Warranty: ; Label: Amazon Fulfillment Services Inc ; Amazon Sale Rank: 14;